Friday, August 25, 2006

T.R.O.Y.*


Rock the boat...Work the middle....Change postions!

Well as my homeboy Real put it “Az Time Passes By”…. I’m definitely feelin that right about now. It was five years ago today that the music industry lost its reining angel Aaliyah Dana Haughton (January 16, 1979 – August 25, 2001), better known to you and as simply Aaliyah. To me she was everything that was good about this shady ass music B.I.Z. she was talented, sexy, smart and just an all around great human being for reals. Although she wasn’t the absolute greatest vocalist in the world she always seemed to make up for it with great songs and top notch production. Working with the likes of R.Kelly, An up and coming Timbaland and Missy just to name a few. I really can’t believe it’s been five years gone already? I mean I still bump her shit like its brand new now that’s what I call making an impact I like to call it TIMELESS…… RELAX IN PARADISE baby girl!

*Pete Rock and CL said it They Reminisce Over You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>