Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What's the West without ONE Crip and ONE Blood?



I'm a rap dude...I don't get amped up too much, but this is insanity... I know I'm always the first to throw shots at Game for some lame swagga moves BUT I really gotta give it to him for puttin this line up together:

The Game Ft. E-40, Jim jones, Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I., Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Nore, Jadakiss, Styles P, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, W.C., E-40, Bun B, Chamillioniare, Slim Thug, Young Dro, The Clipse, and Ja Rule....Yes Ja Rule!

"What other rap artist could bring this type of lineup together for one song? It’s the biggest rap remix ever—No Question! And every emcee spits fire. Just listening to the track after we put the final touches on, I almost didn’t belief it myself. I’m very proud to be able to put this out for fans of hip-hop everywhere,” said The Game in a statement.

One Blood Super Duper Remix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>