Friday, November 03, 2006

Assholes and Elbows



I just was doing my morning blog drive bys and stumbled upon this little gem of a story...

McDonald's today announced that its McRib Sandwich will be brought back for a limited time.

The company announced last year that it would discontinue the sandwich. But due to popular demand, they're bringing it back. The company has created a "McRib Farewell Tour II" campaign to accompany this limited time occasion. (read more)

Now I don't know about you but I have had a Mc Jig Mc Rib and I can whole heartily say it has to be the nastiest muthafuckin sandwich on the planet! How the fuck are you gonna just have some shaped and formed god knows what kinda meat, cover the shit with bad BBQ sauce and call it a Mc Rib? There is nar a thang close to being a rib up in that bitch. Have you also noticed there's always black folks in the commercials?.... Hmmmm what's Mc Donalds tryin' to say? I mean come on now not only black folks like ribs them Chinese muthafuckas can throw down on some damn ribs. Sheeeeit not to mention all the redneck Texas ass rib shacks them hillbillys don't play when it come "Ta some Barrrr Bah Que"!! Damn all this rib talk got a muthafucka kinda sleepy.....Itis!

Discuss it amongst yourselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>