Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lights OUT..........Beeeyotch!


So my beloved Lakers opened up with a big win lastnight! It actually turned out to be a nice little asswhoopin on the punk ass Suns, even with half the damn team out with injuries. We still showed that we are finally meshing with all the young bucks runnin wild! My man Lamar is lookin like he's on some boss shit holding shit down without number 8 arr um I mean 24 on the floor. The new kid Bynum had a nice little game in the paint, shit if they can keep it pushin like this we really gonna put the mash down when everyone is healthy. On a another note the Heat got there asses handed to them in there building!..... What that Lake show like cuz!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLIPPERS!!!!!!!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Doe Boy Fresh! said...

I like the step chitrenz aswell!...But they will always be second fidle!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the Lakers did the damn thing...Too bad the Pisteon didn't.

Hey, I'm a girl from the "D" so I got to be down with them.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>