Monday, October 09, 2006

Who would of thunk it??



Outkast rapper Andre 3000 always carries a gun with him because he would rather protect himself than be surrounded by bodyguards. The rapper - real name Andre Benjamin - insists carrying a fireman is a necessary precaution, and he intends to buy his nine-year-old son Steven a gun when he's old enough.
He says, "Of course I carry a gun. I don't advertise the fact, but I need to have a gun with me at all times. I don't see what's wrong with that. To me it makes sense. I don't like to have bodyguards with me. I don't have them in my house, so I've got to have something to protect myself with. "If I am with my son I am even more concerned to protect myself and protect him with a gun. I would want my son to have a gun when he gets older. It's just something you've got to have if you want to live and be safe."

Shit I aint mad it's hard out here on a pimp! I couldn't even fathom being in the spotlight like he is especially with all the crazy ass muthafuckaz out there! I mean I'ma run of the mill dude and I know I keep my burner tucked at all times.... Its a jungle sometimes it make wonder how I keep from goin under!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>