Monday, October 02, 2006

The Boyz in BLUE!

So it's been awhile but my "Yodgers" clinched a playoff spot this weekend! So this means we will be heading off to New York to meet up with the Mets who are ballin' in there own right. I don't know what the outcome will be but I do know it's gonna be one hellva a Wild Card series.

For all the knocks Dodgers fans take about arriving late and leaving early, they turned out in record numbers this year -- 3.75 million -- they still love their grilled Dodger Dogs and they get pretty fired up when the games matter.

They will fill 44-year-old Dodger Stadium with 56,000 strong and it will rock, providing a serious home-field advantage. That's the way it was back in the 1980s, when players took to calling their fans "The 10th Man." (read the rest HERE)

Well I for one will be pulling for my BLUE squad thats for damn sho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>