Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dr-Apes???



As if a knock off wasn't bad enough now they got knock offs of knock offs? Trapstar "Bape Force 1" by Footwork available for $120 a pop in Brooklyn at "The Sneaker Spot" in Fulton Mall (nr. Duffield St.)...Thanks Ian

I don't really know how I feel about these especially when you can see who there target audience is with a name like "Trapstar". I mean at first I kinda thought the Bape joints were cool just on the simple fact of there novelty status and they were coming from some kooky ass Japanese dude. I mean we all know how hard the chinos be swinging from our nuts. These joints right are pretty much just a cheap attempt to get that D-Boy money I guess.... But you know authentic ballers will need the real deals. I guess we will have to see how the hood marketplace reacts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>