Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Madness!

Ok its another Monday and I had to file this under WTF???? I mean I always knew that wearing pink was the most UNgangsta shit that you could possibly do...... and "This shit right here nigga...This shit right here...This shit here!"* I'm at a loss for words actually, and that is usually hard to do since my "pop shit" levels have been at an all time high lately. I don't even know if this a male or a female that Cam is chillen with in this flick???.... Damn homie get ya mind right


*Kat Williams style

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blaxican Princess said...

OMG....WTF is that??? he chillin with a trany now?? lawd have mercy...see what rockin pink like its tha bizness gets u?? Take notice kids!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I Knew he liked it both ways...from the moment he started rockin the pink and dont get me started on the pepto colored RANGE ROVER that dumb ass was sportin.I knew it, and told everyone even though some down-low homo's were trying to tell me it was cool to wear it while popping their collla's...talkin bout how they are playa playa's...NO NIGGA not rockin the pink you aint no playa, I dont even want a fool to approach me in pink I would feel stupid talking to a guy and his shirt is prettier than mine shoo my daughter rocks the same pink T-shirts and the first thing she would ask me is mom why is he wearing pink, is he gay? I shit you not, no I cant mess with the closeted nigga's...in the words of CIARA...YOU CHANGE THE GAME I LIKE IT THUG STYLE...

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>