Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Madness!

Ok its another Monday and I had to file this under WTF???? I mean I always knew that wearing pink was the most UNgangsta shit that you could possibly do...... and "This shit right here nigga...This shit right here...This shit here!"* I'm at a loss for words actually, and that is usually hard to do since my "pop shit" levels have been at an all time high lately. I don't even know if this a male or a female that Cam is chillen with in this flick???.... Damn homie get ya mind right


*Kat Williams style

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....WTF is that??? he chillin with a trany now?? lawd have mercy...see what rockin pink like its tha bizness gets u?? Take notice kids!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>