Monday, September 25, 2006

"I had dreamz of fuckin an R&B bitch....."




I'm probably like a week late on this story but it warms my heart to see one of my top bad ones of all time goin hard on these fools! This is a recent interveiw she gave to Vibe.

Vibe: In the past you have been linked to artists like 50 Cent. Any comments?

Mya: Yes: it's not true. 50 and I never dated, never cuddled, never did anything, period, despite what he chooses to believe in his own mind. I don't know how he would get Lloyd Banks confused with me. (read the entire interview @ Vibe)

Hahahaha That's some funny shit Mya gonin hard in the paint on the Gay-Unit boys. Just for the record Mya can get it FOR FREE!! Holla at a real ghetto boy mama I got that good stuff girl you didn't know??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>