Thursday, January 03, 2008

FRESH FOR 2008....you suckazzzz!



So my New Years resolution in tha 2008. Get rid of ALL bum friends in my life! So if you a grown ass man/woman and you still can't do shit for ya self and think tha K-Dub is still gonna be around to carry you.....You dead wrong potna! See, most people got it all wrong. Forget losing weight, forget trying to stop smoking, forget about trying to change yourself for other people. Just change people. Get a new team. That's my plan..... Ima keep it nuttin but C.O.B. in 08' This grown folk bidnezz so don't talk about it, be about it! I'm tryin to get that George and Diego money. Now with that said I hope all my true bosses do there thing this year and if you bout it lets get it together! Why have it if you can't enjoy in good company.

much luv for the dirty 8 season!
Doe Boy Fresh!

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
Maybe you'll love me when I fade to black"

-S. Carter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>