Thursday, November 15, 2007

Even I couldn't make this shit up!

....No words

An Indian man has married a dog in a Hindu ceremony - to atone for stoning two other dogs to death.

The man, known as Mr Selvakumar, believed he had been cursed by the killings 15 years ago, and wanted to repair the damage done.

An astrologer told him the only way to remove the curse would be to marry a female dog.

The former stray dog named Selvi - now officially known as Mrs Selvakumar - was chosen by the man's family, bathed and dressed in a sari for the celebrations. (read more)

Ok now we think we got problems in AmeriKKKa? This shit here.... this shit here! I feel hella bad for that damn dog he got that "I would WAY rather be at Micheal Vicks right now!" look on his fuckin face for reals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny B. said...

damn.
i guess there is someone or something out there for everyone.

oh on that jayz! R.D is the by the far the best jay album. I think the only full Jay album i have on my iTunes. But that video is dope.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>