Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These....



So last night i get home from Happy Hour with a few of my potnas of course I'm feelin very nice off the get loose juice that I had ingested in the previous hours. So i decided to pop like a half of Xanax so I can finally get some good ass sleep ( I been havin hella insomnia but thats another blog altogether) Anyways why is it that when I pop pills before sleep I be havin the most way out fuckin dreams? I mean real talk my shit was on some crazy ass shit I'm not even bullshittin either I mean these joints was all over the place from slappin my neighbor to swiming in Palm Springs to givin the swipe to a random Myspace friend! This was all in one damn night to I think I really need to dig a little deeper into the meanings of what your dreams are? Cuz on the real I woke goin damn that was some way out shit.... But just for the record drank and pills DO mix don't let no one fool you! Hahahaha

I'm Just sayin'

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny B. said...

hahaah your crazy. That is NOT a cood mix.
i have crazy dreams too and i dont even pop pills.
thats the reason i dont. i was already born on the moon i dont need anything else!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>