Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dark Man don't do chancla's
















September 12, 2006 -- DMX - the oft-arrested hip-hop star - says real men don't wear sandals. And he blames Beyoncé for Jay-Z's flip-flop fetish. "The flip-flops - he's just not the same," DMX complains in Vibe magazine.

"It's Beyoncé. He's a sucker for love. Thugs don't do flip-flops. Yo, no matter how much vacation I'm on - we been to St. Thomas, Bahamas, all the little islands - I don't wear no flip-flops. I'm never that comfortable, not even in my own house."


I would expect nothing less from a crackhead ass nigga that cooks microwave scrambled eggs at 3 in the morning at the local AM/PM and hangs out in Arizona with a 55 year old redneck named "Buddy"! But I do have to admit that shit is funny as hell!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>