Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Talkin Wreckless....


I just gotta give it up to David banner for not holding his tongue and sayin' what most cats in the hood always thought. These muthafuckin so called Minority leaders aint nothing but frauds and it's not just Al Sharpton it's all these muthafuckaz gettin rich off OUR poor and unfortunate!

"The next time you see Al Sharpton, tell him I said @#*$ him and he can suck my dick," an animated David Banner exclaimed. "I might change the name of my album from The Greatest Story Never Told to @#*$ Al Sharpton. I hate Al Sharpton. This is the kind of @#!* that I'm talking about. They're killing kids in New Jersey and all across the country and all a @#*$% got to talk about is rap lyrics? @#*$ that about they're our elders and we gotta respect them. I'm tired of this. They're like the parents, but the parents are crucifying the kids. (Read More)

The coldest thing about this whole thing is that David Banner walks the walk AND talks the talk! He is one of the few artist of today that give huge amounts back to the hood I give this guy all the credit in the world for being such a stand up guy. So I will stand up and tell all these false profits to eat a dick as well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>