Thursday, February 01, 2007

Racism is alive and well




In South Carolina! I initially did this as a little tid bit for my friends on Myspace but it was brought to my attention that others have there own opinion on this issue! Here is the smoking gunn post I was speaking on .

Now my point to this shit was that these hicks down at Clemson University are so out of touch because if you look at the pics all they were doin was wearing what any urban kid's wear black , white , Latino, Asian or whatever! That's just part of being from the hood and the fact that they think that is BLACK culture just goes to show where there pea brains are at! I tried to break it down to the homie that baggy/saggin' clothes came to popularity in California by latinos because it used to be that they couldn't wear belts in the California prison system.... Hence baggy shit! This just shows that closed minded ignorance is still alive and well in AmeriKKKa.

Word to K.M.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>