Thursday, December 07, 2006

Quarter century of SOLE!


So one of my all time favorite shoe is turning 25 years old this month! The classic Nike Air Force One, I personally have at least 25 pairs of these joints and 10 are the ever so icy "Coke" whites. It seems that some of the G.O.A.T.s of hip hop are paying homage to these quarter of a century blocc stars.

A variety of Hip-Hop legends and athletes will gather in New York this weekend to celebrate the 25th year anniversary of Nike's Air Force 1 sneaker.
Nike will host an invite-only celebration this Sunday (Dec. 10) in New York. During the celebration, rappers Kanye West, Nas, Rakim and KRS-One will unveil and perform a new, Rick Rubin-produced original song, dedicated to the sneaker.(read more)

I am personally curious to hear this joint! I will definitely keep y'all posted as this develops further

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>