Tuesday, November 21, 2006

To Late Asshat!



KKKramer had the internet goin nuts this past weekend with his racial tirade he threw down at the Laugh Factory this past Friday. The shit was even caught on tape and dude totally lost it on some shermhead type shit! (peep the video here)

Well now it seems the dumbass wants to apologize since his already shit can career is really in the toilet

"You know, I'’m really busted up over this and I'’m very, very sorry to those people in the audience, the blacks, the Hispanics, whites – everyone that was there that took the brunt of that anger and hate and rage and how it came through, and I'’m concerned about more hate and more rage and more anger coming through, not just towards me but towards a black/white conflict"

Well how bout apology not accepted you fuckin douche bag! As a matter of fact I think it should be on, on site and once you have received the ass whoopin of a lifetime folks might consider letting you back in Popeyes ya punk bitch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>