Tuesday, August 01, 2006

D - Day!....

So it's finally almost here..... Thats right say it with me ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? Man I know I sho the fuck am cuz if i have to sit around and watch one more god damn boring ass Dodger game I might have to knocc off the corna Quick N Split and get on a highspeed with L.A.'s finest just to put some damn excitement in my life. So make your alliances now i know I'm gonna see like 40,000 NEW Steelers fans as soon as I hit the local spots cuz thats just how these shape shifters roll..... No damn loyalty what so ever! You already know who I'm rollin wit tho

Take us to the promise land mayne!

Ya smell me?..... We'll see ya in the playoffs fa sho!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN right!!!!! Lets do this maaaan!!!!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>