Monday, July 31, 2006

I STILL love her....

So yo I was just finishing unpacking from my intercity move and as I was goin thru my music collection, and came to this conclusion... I have alot of shit homie, pretty much like 17 years of collecting records!!! Heres my top 50.....Any avid hip hop lover should own all these fo real!!

~ENJOY~

1. De La Soul: 3 feet high and rising
2. NWA: Straight outta Compton
3. Dr Dre: The Chronic
4. Public Enemy: Takes A Nation Of Millions to hold us back
5. Ice T: Rhyme Pays
6. Dj Quik: Quik is the name
7. Stetsonic: In full gear
8. EPMD: Strictly Business
9. Gangstarr: Step in the area
10. Kool G Rap: Road to riches
11. Ultramagnetic MC's: Critical beatdown
12. Snoop Dogg: Doggystyle
13. Aaliyah: Aaliyah
14. Sade: Love Deluxe...(ok this is fuckin music but hey I love this Album)
15. Run DMC: Greatest Hits
16. Beastie Boys: Pauls Botique
17. LL Cool J: Radio
18. Slick Rick: The great adventures of Slick Rick
19. BDP: Criminal Minded
20. Tribe Called Quest: Low End Theroy
21. Eric B & Rakim: Paid in full
22. Dogg Pound: Dogg Food
23. Ice Cube: Amerikkkas most wanted
24. The Roots: Things fall apart
25. Outkast: Southernplayalistikcadillacmuzik
26. Biggie: Ready to die
27. Mary J Blige: Whats the 411
28. Brand Nubian: All for one
29. Ice Cube: Death Certificate
30. Wu Tang Clan: Enter the 36 Chambers
31. Nas: Illmatic
32. Freestyle Fellowship: Inner City Griots
33. Mos Def: Black on both sides
34. Pharcyde: Bizzar ride to the Pharcyde
35. Jodeci: Forever my lady...(again fuckin music but a great album)
36. Jay-Z: Reasonable Doubt
37. Geto Boys: The Geto Boys
38. Mobb Deep: The Infamous
39. Funky 4+1: That’s The Joint
40. Tupac: All Eyez On Me
41. Biz Markie: Goin Off
42. Masta ACE: Sittin On Chrome
43. Dr Dre: 2001
44. Gap band: Gap Gold...(not hip hop persae' but still the bomb)
45. Comptons Most Wanted: It’s a Compton Thang
46. Tupac: Me against The world
47. Redman: Whut? Thee Album
48. The D.O.C.: No one Can do it better
49. Alkaholiks: 21 & Over
50: Main Source: Breakin Atoms

I could actually go on and on because *I AM HIP HOP!! But I'll leave it at an even 50!

Hollabizzacc

(*this term should only be used if your over 30)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$Whom I'm Iz$>